- Novels and nonfiction books, picture books, and audio books
- Newspapers and magazines
- Language courses, music, and film DVDs
- Information, data search in their own collections, and remote loans from other libraries
- Internet connections, a total of 5 stations (incl. remote working stations)
- Open network you can access with your own device
- Quiet room with 2 remote working stations
- Internet connection
- Printer, also colour printing
- Common word processors
- A copier, an all-in-one device for scanning and sending emails
- Meeting facilities
- Sports equipment rental (primarily with a library card, but the card is not necessary):
- tennis and badminton rackets and balls
- Nordic walking poles
- discs for disc golf
- snowshoes and poles
You can use the metasearch to search books and other materials in nearly all open Finnish libraries, even simultaneously in various different collection data bases. Frank Metasearch is meant first and foremost for locating the material, i.e. you will find out which libraries the materials you want are available in or where they can be reserved.
Kirjasampo.fi is a current and communal web service focused on fiction literature for adults. The services provides book tips, reviews and presentations of new and old books, and current topics of the literary world.
Ask the librarian
Ask the librarian service helps the customers find data sources. The answers provide references to suitable literature or Internet sites, or further details about how to find the information in question.